The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dobhyst Wasteland campaign

+3
The Sunbound
Mister Dicey
The Black Vegetable
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Social-vs-Combat orientation: How do you want encounters?

Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

201Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 Empty Re: Dobhyst Wasteland campaign Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:01 am

Mister Dicey

Yellow Wizard

The member 'UnsavouryCharlot' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 17

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

202Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 Empty Re: Dobhyst Wasteland campaign Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:45 pm

The Black Vegetable

Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

(Annoyingly, a similar post to this one failed a few days ago. Attempting to put as much of it's info into this one)

Markus passes his fortitude save as he sees a great big pair of yellow eyes glowing in the corner of the room. They have a feeling of burrowing into his soul causing a great feeling of unease as though it was a stone gaze which failed...

Markus gets a surprise round followed by a roll for initiative.

While we're at it, everyone roll for initiative.

Last edited by The Black Vegetable on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITS!!!)

203Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 Empty Re: Dobhyst Wasteland campaign Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Quark

Quark
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

So you're aware, the nature of a forum, especially with our posting rates, is such that it's better to just ignore initiative. Just compare average modifiers on both sides and let the best one go first (or have a roll off between them). Might as well have each side all go on the same count, since that's usually basically what it works out to anyway.

But regardless, here's my roll with a flat +0 modifier

204Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 Empty Re: Dobhyst Wasteland campaign Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

The member 'Quark' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 2

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

205Dobhyst Wasteland campaign - Page 5 Empty Re: Dobhyst Wasteland campaign Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Quark

Quark
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Well, as a short summary of the previous session:

We killed stuff inna old temple to a fun demon lord of madness and destruction. Most monsters comically weak. Minotaur milkman drove through wall without a milk van, using creepy writing instead of a normal milk van's jingle. Also had no van or milkman outfit. He was probably an imposter.

Found a Fetchling wizard who'd gotten lost/stuck inside the temple. Supposedly looking for an artefact that could terraform the area. I seem to know a bit about this. When I introduced myself the wizard started foaming at the mouth and attacked. I didn't give him rabies. Really. Probably just a triggered suggestion. He had magical paper spiders. I haven't properly checked, but I think Karz is dead, toasted by a fireball. No one minds if I give him a nibble, right? Never tried slyph before.

Also, I'm unconscious because I took a load of damage. Funny that. It would be nice to be woken up using my smelling salts, but Markus is the only one still up. At least we just knocked out our sneaky friend for questioning or forced labour. He used a suggestion to get Markus to drink some water, so he's not that bright and probably not that useful. He should have told him to go outside and count to a million or swap the positions of all the lead statues or something.

We're level 5 now, too. I wish I was conscious so I could prepare a spell in my shiny new 2nd level spell slot. Also, Lamashtu, bless my little gnomish d6 of HP!

Quark carried out 1 launched of one d6 :

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum