The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingmaker Group 2

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Daydream

Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Lydovec, I think the probability of meeting nice creatures is low XD
I guess some supportive food or items are more valuable than money there.

OK, then, let me check the weather to know what items should be prepared additionally.
As I were a farmer before, my mother taught me how to predict the weather tomorrow by seeing the condition of sun and cloud in twilight.
(Haivy walks outside, using skill Survival)

52Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 pm

baaron7

Adventurer
Adventurer

Lakatos:
I'm always ready to fight.

(Height: 4' 7'' weight: 117 lbs.)

53Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Svetlana looks very relieved.  "Thank you so much for agreeing to help!  We were worried that they'd make off with all our stock again. We're quite certain they'll arive about an hour after sunrise tomorrow, and there shouldn't be very many of them.
"If you need to buy anything, I can take you to the storeroom so you can see what we have available. If you have any requests, we can order some things in, but it'll take a few days to arrive. Of course, you're welcome to take anything those bandits might have."

{GM's Note}
Wow, we're over 50 posts already! Good going, guys!
Lydovec, do you want me to just roll your height and weight?

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

54Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:34 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron seeks a quite corner and starts to prepare his spells for tomorrow:

lvl1: ray of enfeelblement and color spray (yeah, lets spray a few graffiti on those bandits^^)

lvl0: acid splash, ray of frost and prestidigation  Angel 

Last edited by Einstein on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

55Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Don't need to thank Ma'm. We'll surely deal with the bandits tomorrow.
I belive I got everything what I need, thanks.

56Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{GM Note}
Just rolled Lydovec's height and weight, and he is 6'3" (188cm) tall and weighs 205 lb (93 kg). He towers over the rest of you... especially Lakatos. 50 cm height difference there XD

57Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

(Haivy walks in the room again, with the wet clothes)
I believe tomorrow will be a drizzle day, please make sure your gears can keep your body dry, especially your foot :D
(pulls out a can of oil)You can spread these oil on your coats and boots.
Svetlana, can I buy some tea leaves and some good foods as my late night snack?

{GOOGLE translation really help me in writing these sentences..lol}

58Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Svetlana says "If you can kill those bandits tomorrow, you're welcome to have them for free! I'll go and grab them now, if no one else has any questions or requests?"

59Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron:
Mh, what about a rotational guard system? Wouldn't it be nice to establish that for this night and also for future nights?
I'd say it would be best, we have a fixed plan, that the sleep-wake rythm of everyone can adapt to. Otherwise we are all the day tired and in a bad mood for sure.  Sleepy 

60Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Svetlana says "Based on what the Bandits have done before, we're certain that they will arive within an hour before dawn. If what Hi says is correct, they're not likely to want to be moving about in the dark and the rain, anyway. You might be better off sleeping well tonight.
"Although," Svetlana says hurredly, "You're the professionals. You can do whatever you think is best."

{GM Note}
Excellent idea, Einstein!
It's important to note that both you and Lydovec need an uninterupted 8 hours sleep/rest before preparing your spells, so you'll probably want to be either at the end or begining of the watches.

61Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Since we have to discuss the fight plan before the sunrise...have a good night everyone!(Zzzzz)

62Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Of course we can, if they don't have enough sleeping time, I'll extend them. (lol)

63Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Svetlana says "If you have no further questions or requests, I shall leave you to your own devices. Beds are just over there, and there are chamberpots under the beds. Middens are out the back; just follow your nose."

64Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

(I supposed that everyone has a good night?)

Hey guys, wake up!

65Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

(Sandron gets up and readys himself for battle)

Guys, what you think is best? Shall we make something like an ambush for those bandits?
Or should we fight em on first sight?

66Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Information}
Rather than attempt to describe the area, I'll resort to using the battle map, since this is probably going to be the battle site anyway.  I'm uploading it into my Google Drive account (Don't bother emailing it, I don't use it) for easier use.  You should be able to access it, add images to it to represent your characters or anything you might use, &c.

Oleg's Trading Post

If you'd rather use a real image embeded here, just let me know. It's easy enough to do.

The area in the top right is where the Levetons live and, when necessary, feed people when it rains.  Bottom right is where you slept.  On the Left is the Stables where the horses are, and the Grates at the top are the middens.  In the middle, there's the storeroom.
The place is surrounded by 30 ft high walls, and the only entrance is through the front gate (Which will be open unless you close it).  None of those catapults work, but you can still climb up those ladders and stand on the upper wall.
Area around the Trading Post is just flat, grassy ground, at least it is unless you travel several miles away.

If for whatever reason the thing doesn't work (which wouldn't surprised me, knowing google), please let me know quickly so I can fix it up.

{Official Game Stuff}
Hi was right.  It is still raining.  The ground's gone all muddy, and the middens are smelling... well, like wet middens.  It's not pleasant.  It's still moderately dark as well, being only just after sunrise and raining.

You have approximately one hour before the Bandits arrive.

67Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

I prefer the ambush, I can climb up to the upper wall and make the hidden attacks

68Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:51 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

I prefer the ambush either. I can sneak attack if I can get behind 'em.
Maybe I can use Darkness on a bullet, then throw the bullet to the bandits, then they'll don't see us very well, but that accept to us either. Well I'll be able to see them normaly, but I guess you guys don't see very well in the dark.
Should I do this, or just go for 'em from behind?

69Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:42 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

My suggestion: Two of us hide on those catapult towers next to the entrance. The two others (me and someone else with more close combat skills) hide in the stable next to the entry. When those bandits are all inside the post, we start the surprise attack?

70Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Very well. Let's do this way.
I prefer hiding at catapult to get behind them easier.

71Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Haivy:
Then, I hide with Sandron,
Wake up! Lydeovec ( shakes Lydovec's shoulder)

72Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Pfft, trust the bard to want his beauty sleep.

Updated map with your tenative positions.
Click me

73Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

nh, his last post was on wednesday... shall we wait or lets get ready tooooo ruuuuumbleeee?

74Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Aw! I must missed something interesting!
I just had a dream that there's an elder telling me about a story about how to cast a spell but...
when I tried to rehearsal it, a terrible earthquake occurred! It made me forget those new powerful spells and I was awake...
Come to think of it, I'll be ready to cast sleep when they get into the gate of the trade post.

75Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

good morning, Mr. long sleep^^

76Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Ergh, still getting used to google drive. Anyway, NOW it should work properly. You should be able to edit things and move them around there.
Click me!

Anyway, looks like you're ready to go.

{Official Game Text}
It's a hour after sunrise that the bandits swagger into the trading post. Well, as much as they can with all the muck on the ground.
However, they don't get very far before they hear the sound of some mystical sounding chanting coming from somewhere behind them, before suddenly feeling unnaturally sleepy...
All four bandits crumple to the ground and begin snoring in the cold mud.

{Note}
They all failed their Will save XD
The effect lasts for a minute, but in the meantime they're completely defenseless. Probably didn't need to worry about the map after all :P. I'm not going to bother with initiative since they're all asleep now, so just move as you like.

Lydovec has 1 1st level spell today.

77Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

《 =(feeling sleepy,too)

78Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron: I jump out of the building and disarm them. "Everyone should hold a knife to the throat of a bandit" (Saying that I push with my left foot on one's bandit breast and hold my sword to that one's throat)
When I see the slightest move of the bandits I shout "Freeze, or die!" (Pushing the sword a little stronger against the throat)

79Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

"Zzzzz... *snort* Wha... huh?" The bandit wakes up suddenly and spots Sandron standing over him. Keenly aware of the sword at his throat, he puts his hands where they can be easily seen. "Please, don't kill me! I'm not with them, I swear!"

The other bandits are still sleeping sweet dreams in the mud.

80Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 am

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

I don't care you are the bandit or not...you are the suspect now (Haivy ties  all bandits together)

81Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:15 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

H-hey wait for me! *Lakatos climbing down the ladder from the catapult*

82Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 am

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Guys let's see if they will give us something worthy ...
(Starring at the only bandit just awake)
"You say you're nothing to do with those guys? "(point to the tied others with his rapier)
"Say. What will you pay for your freedom ...of course only if it worth. At last, you're the first one of you all who can make a decision now... and I'm sure there's not any chance else more to you"

83Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron (to my comrades, but that the bandit can hear):

We are supposed to impose law and order here in this district. The official punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope.

That's the contract we are to stand to! I can't see any reasons to have a doubt bout the guilty of these guys here.

So we all have to do our duty.

{GM question: Are we here the judges and the hangmen? Or is there an authority we have to contact? Or do we have to handle over these guys as prisoners?}

84Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{to Einstein}
By law, you are perfectly entitled to kill them and take their stuff (and sell it to Svetlana and Oleg). They're obviously bandits, as Svetlana and Oleg can testify.
Otherwise you can travel a few days with them in tow back to the closest big settlements for punishment: Restov in the east, Brunderton to the northeast or the capital New Stetven to the northwest. Chances are that you'll get a small reward for your time before they're executed if you go, but not as much as if you just killed them and sold their stuff.

{Official Game Text}
The bandits, all fully awake now that the spell has worn off, glare at the one who'd tried to bail out.
"You scumbag, you're one of us alright!" says one of the bandits, "If we die, you're coming with us!"
The apparent leader, who is wearing a large cloak with a hood (which is slick with mud), is furiously trying to burst out of his bonds, but with no success.

85Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

{the choice about kill them scared me :P}

What should we do now? I prefer sending them to settlements but we can take all their stuff first.XD

86Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Svetlana, followed by a gruff-looking man who is presumably her husband, Oleg, come out of where they were hiding.
Oleg says "We didn't hear any fighting, but heard talking, so we came out. Certainly weren't expecting this! You have our thanks, adventurers."
"We had requested some guards to come and help defend the trading post with all this bandit activity. Maybe you could keep them tied up here until they get here and they can decide what to do with them? I can think of just the place for them." Svetlana says, eyeing the middens.

87Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sounds like a plan, four nearly naked bandits tied up in a stable (or cellar or sth?) waiting for the guards... nice impression.

When the bandits are in their final location, I would say we interview that one with doubtfull loyality.
We need every piece of information available.

Ah, and if we find some money, I will give my piece of the cake Svetlana and Oleg as recompensation for raids already happened in the past.

88Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Information}
Place I was suggesting (the middens), if google translate is failing, is the place where people leave their *ahem* bodily waste.

The bandits have the following gear, which I will let you decide what you want to do with:

2 vials of alchemist's fire
4 suits of leather armour
a dagger
3 short swords
3 longbows
a composite longbow (+2 Str)
80 arrows
8 days worth of trail rations
a silver amulet shaped like a stag's skull
65 gp

Oh, and for beating the bandits, you get 100 xp each.

{Game text}
Svetlana says "If you're going to keep those bandits here, since they have food of their own I'll feed 'em that until the guards get here. I'm not wasting good food of my own on the likes of them!" She spits on the ground at the bandits' feet.

You have isolated the bandit you wish to ask questions of, who scowls at you.

89Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

I just arrived when Svetlana stopped speaking and I'm walking towards the bandits "I think we should sell the bandits gears and then share the gold equally. Or if someone needs anything from what they had, just say it."
"For you guys, please, tell us, who is your leader, where is he? If you don't answer, I'll kill you." Then I draw a dagger, and I'm starting to stare one of the bandits with my evil face.

90Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Information}
Results of Lakatos' intimidate check: 18

{Official Game text}
The Bandit cowers under Lakatos' gaze. "It's him!" he says, pointing to the man who until recently wore a cape. "He's in charge! Please don't kill me!"

Oleg takes a long look at the stuff the bandits used to own. After some time, he says "I reckon that lot'd come to 621 gold pieces. I'd buy it off you, gladly, but I haven't got that much coin on me. Most of that value there comes from that composite longbow, there." He pauses a while in thought. "Though tell you what, I've got a few things in stock that'd be worth your while, probably. Magic potions that old Bokken the hermit brews. And of course anything else owing I can keep as credit for you here. Should be enough to pay for all your stays here for years. We'd gladly have you around for helping us!"

91Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:28 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

While listening to Oleg I recognized the good food what we got in the house. "Mmm food for a complate year, eh?" I thought. Then I realized I should answer something.
"Hmm Magic potions would come in handy, I want to know which potions you got. Well in my opinion we need gold more than food (but that 1 year service would be so cool), so I suggest to my party members: we keep the composite longbow, and sell the other stuff to Oleg for credit as he said, then maybe we can travel with the bandits and longbow to the nearest city and sell 'em." As I stopped my speech, I turned to the Leader bandit.
"As you heard you'll be slaves. But before we break away from each other I want to know some things from you. Please tell us about where you came, why you came, where is your base, have you other mates, if yes, how much? If you don't answer you can say good-bye to one of your ears or fingers. You can choose. And don't try to lie me." Then I started to sharpen my dagger with my other dagger.
Spoiler:

92Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

I agree with that plan, let us do so. As Lakatos suggested, I will help him threaten the boss of the bandits that he gives us some information the sooner the better.

93Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Information}
Results of the joint interrorgation: 23

{Official game text}
The leader of the bandits scowls. "I hear you, you *bleep*. I'm not so *bleep*ing thick as to risk my *bleep*ing life over this. We're part of the *bleep* Stag Lord's clan, aren't we, you *bleep*? I haven't met the *bleep*ing lord in person, though. We just have our *bleep*ing camp about 25 miles south of this *bleep*ing shambles. There are another 8 of us, and Kressle, the *bleep*ing *bleep*. You can sure *bleep*ing sure that she'll be along if we don't get back, you *bleep*ers."

Svetlana shudders at the Bandit's foul mouth. "I think that Kressle person must be the leader in this area. She's come a few times, and she's scary! I've never heard of this Stag Lord fellow though.
"Regardless, if the bandits are that close, they're bound to come while you're away at the city! We won't stand a chance against that many, and I have no idea when the guards will come! You can't leave us!"

Oleg: "We've got two potions of Cure Light Wounds and a potion of Shield of Faith +2. Rather than bothering yourselves going to the town, I can arrange some more money to be bought down with the next shipment. You'll probably be in the area for a long time to come, so you can pick up the rest when it comes. As it is, if you take the potions with you and sell all the rest, I can have the remaining 100 gold pieces shipped in probably by... Toilday, in three days time. Easily faster than going all the way to town."

94Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron politely shines in gratitude for the provided information, but also is deeply disgusted from that *beep* language and *beep* manners of this *beep* *beep* of a *beep*.

"Oleg, seems you are our jack of all trades. I think we accept that offer."

"So my comrades, if I see the situation correctly, than we have two options:
First is to overstay Olegs and Svetlanas welcome here and wait till that Lady Kressle arrives to look after her *cough* pests. I think that wouldn't be very politely. However to meet her halfway or maybe if we hurry, to make a surprise visit, shows much more devotion in my opinion. What do you think? If we ready our horses while Svetlana arranges our breakfast, we should be able to surprise that Lady Kressle tomorrow night?"

95Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

"Very well. I agree with Sandron; that would be better to surprise them, than to wait them here, because they'll be more prepared if they realize that thier mates are missing. But maybe that'd be dangerous to face 8 enemy... if we are going, we need to be careful, and prepared. Hi, Lydovec? What do you think?"

"And yeah, thats a good idea Oleg."

96Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:23 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

{Cmon guys, wouldn't it be nice to post at least every 2 days or so?}

97Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Note}
I'll wait for a response from the other two before we move on...

98Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

{Note}
10-4

Btw, Quark, I love your ranking titles here on the forum  Happy 

Can't wait to see the next levels^^ (I was thinking after Tavern Patron very funny would have been: Tavern Patrol) Grin 

99Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

{I am sorry for late posting....}

I agree the plan too, and if there are 8 enemies, I think we should collect some information about topography outside to make our surprise more fun...anyway, I should check what he said about the base is true or not first.(using sense motive)

{P.S and I want to keep that 2 vials of alchemist's fire, did we sold them already? XD}

100Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron: "According to my opinion: yes, you can have em."

101Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

{Actually I am not sure I can use them, but it looks very cute :P}

102Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:11 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

{Game Text}

Well, it seems our big guy is sleeping again. I'd like to hear his opinion as well, since he's one of our member, but I guess whatever is his opinion we'll go to thier base (just a guess). Question is, he'd like to take some items before we go.
The more we wait, the higher is the risk to an unsuccessful ambush.

By the way, Sandron, is Alby trained for combat?

{Off}

Yay, 100th post :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum