The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingmaker Group 2

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

201Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

baaron7

Adventurer
Adventurer

Move (acrobatics if needed) & attack (flanking the red bandit)

202Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Lydovec

Regular

full the string and ready to throw a bullet to the target...

203Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat Log}
Sandron swings his sabre with such force that he decapitates the Red Bandit, who is now much redder and deader. (Our first critical hit!)
Lakatos sneaks through the undergrowth past the now deceased red bandit and plunges his dagger into the Green Bandit's side. Blood flows from the wound, and the Green bandit goes pale.

The Green Bandit, in a combination of shock, fear and pain, makes a bolt for it and vanishes off into the trees.
While he does this however, a yellow bandit that no one had previously noticed steps out from behind a tree and stabs Haivy in the back with his shortsword! Blood gushes from the wound! Haivy is feeling very weak, but she's still conscious and able to fight.

Lydovec continues playing his cheery song while loading his sling and hurling a bullet at the new bandit, but the bullet hits the tree in front of the bandit and bounces away.

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

204Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron curses the yellow bandit, while attacking in the generous purpose to provide him with one more body opening.  Ninja 

Last edited by Einstein on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ya know, I love the...)

205Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Good for Sandron! I hope he teaches him a lesson in pain!

{Combat Log}
Sandron's sabre swing swishes into the side of the Bandit's arm. Unfortunately, the sword bounces off the bandit's leather armour.

206Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:03 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

I ready my sling and throw a bullet to the escaping bandit

207Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ok, than, while hoping that I survive the answer of my action, I ready myself to use the spell spray of colour to irritate him and stab or slash again.

208Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 am

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

(Haivy is too hurt, so she kneel down the ground and use her last power to attack yellow bandit's feet!)
Bad bandit! It's really hurt, you know that?

209Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat Log}
Lakatos' sling bullet whizzes through the air and takes the bandit in the back of the head, sending him sprawling into a head on the ground.
A brightly coloured burst of light blasts into the Yellow Bandit. He goes cross-eyed, stumbles into a tree and is knocked out cold. One of Haivy's kamas cut into his side as he goes down.

The Yellow Bandit will still be in fighting condition once the colour spray wears off, so you might want to do something about that.

210Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Think we have to delete him.

211Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

I cheer for Sandron and Hi.
"GO FOR THE EYES!!"

Ok, now for real: I move and attack the last bandit with my daggers. Bandit

212Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:54 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

When the combat is done, I hurry to my horse and grap the medipack (healer kit) hurry to Haivy and give her (_]::[_) a heal  Hi

213Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:11 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Lakatos slits the bandit's throat, who quivers and dies.

Combat is over! You gain 150 xp each!

The bandits had the following loot:
4 longbows
4 shortswords
4 suits of leather armour
80 arrows
40gp
8 days worth of food

Estimating the value of the gear, you should be able to sell it for 192gp (48gp each).

Lydovec casts cure light wounds on Haivy. The wound on her back closes up completely in seconds, leaving not even a trace of the injury. Except for the hole in her shirt, and the blood. Haivy feels completely recovered.

214Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 am

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Yay, I'm a busy bard. :p

215Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Thanks San & Lydo, I feel better now, you have good heal skill :D

216Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Well, Lydovec seems to be back, so I'll stop getting his character to do things.

Leaving the dead bandits behind after loading up your horses with their stuff, you follow the main bandit tracks to a surprisingly well travelled road. The bandits you just met seem to have come from there as well. There's an upturned wagon by the side of the road, but it's quite clearly abandoned by the state of it.

Click me!

You can't see off to the sides very well because of the trees, which is indicated by the big grey squares.

217Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Oh, attentione! Maybe you sneakers should sneak ahead to find out where the Lady and her inner circle of rubish holds court?

218Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:27 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

"These bandits was the hunter bandits.. but I think you guys already figured it out. Thier camp should be not so far away from here. Also I think there will be traps waiting for us.. Be prepared! I can imagine an ambush here either.."
Using stealth, and starting to move forward at the left side of the stream. (left for us)

219Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Sandron, from his new position behind the wagon spots a bandit vaugely looking out over the area. He doesn't seem to have spotted any of you.

{Note to self}
Lakatos' stealth check: 22

220Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

I am like Bert the turtle... I duck and cover. Think we have to wait for Haivy and Lydo for sneak and sleep. (lol, sneak and sleep... nice title for a song)

221Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Haivy stealth and go forward, looking for the camps.
(I move myself by myself :P)

222Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

I'm ready for my spell but only 1 cast left :3
I'll sing after the spell.

223Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

(Btw, why are those bandits are in different colors? Isn't there any uniform for a group?)

224Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

I ready my 2 daggers, and sneaking to the bandit, and attemting to assassinate him. Also Im carrying a bullet on my tail.

{Off}
I belive for easier distinction.

Last edited by baaron7 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Off)

225Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

The Bandit still hasn't noticed you, and you can't see anything else new at the moment from your current positions.

Lakatos climbs up the little tower the bandit is standing on and stabs him in the back. Twice. The bandit staggers forward and falls off the tower.
Somehow, however, he is still alive and conscious despite his injuries. He attempts to stand up, realises his mistake and drops to the ground again, reaching into his pockets. He pulls out a little stone and hurls it at a tree, then lapses into unconsciousness, bleeding profusely. The stone explodes with a deafening crack.

{To Lydovec}
They're in different colours so you can tell the difference between them rather than for any other reason.
Also, which spell? Sleep? You'll need to be closer; the spell doesn't reach quite that far.

{GM Notes}
Haivy's Stealth Check: 19
Sandron's Stealth Check: 17

Last edited by Quark on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lakatos' chat move)

226Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Attempting to remain in stealth, and climbing down/moving a little closer to my partymembers, as much, as I can. Still holding my daggers in my hand, and bullet in my tail.

227Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

At the edge of Lakatos' vision, he spies another bandit looking very attentively out in the area from atop a small wooden tower. He has a longbow in hand, an arrow nocked. He hasn't noticed you.

228Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

I sneak forward (as you can see). Ready to strike.

Btw, as soon I can see the most dangerous of our enemies I will release a ray of enfeeblement on that one.

229Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:36 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

You hear a slight rustling in trees and spot another bandit emerge from behind the little wooden watchtower. He spots Sandron attempting to hide, and yells "Over here! An elf!".
The Yellow Bandit and the Green bandit both fire arrows in Sandron's general direction. One arrow goes wildly off to the side, and the other luckily slams into the tree that Sandron is behind. The arrow quivers and makes a "Broiiiiing" sound.
Neither of the two bandits look obviously like the leader.

{GM Notes}
We're on another page so... Click me!

To think that it was only the other day that we reached 300 posts. We've nearly increased that by 50%! =3

230Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Haivy uses stealth and runs behind the green bandit(acrobatics and climb if needed), ready her kama to attack!

{Is Hi still level 1? I want to learn some new skills if it is allowed :D}

231Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat Log}
The Yellow Bandit spots Haivy as she moves and calls out a warning. Haivy however spots another bandit just north of the wooden watchtower. They still just look like grunts though.

{To Daydream}
You're still on level one, but will be about halfway to level 2 after this fight. You'll get to learn some more skills then.

232Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

I charge that blue? or grey? bandit (using spell acid splash and slashing with my sabre)

(oh I think we should wait for Lydo, this fight won't be too easy I think)

233Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:36 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Moving a bit to north (on the road), then after the ledge going forward to the lastly seen bandit. If I sense new enemy behind the ledges I'd like to going for 'em rather. All this things in stealth ofc.

{Off}
Btw Quark said something in chat that you can cast lvl0 spells not just once a day. You can cast em as much as you want. But Im not sure. Should ask him :P
And yeah, it would be the best to wait Lydo.

Last edited by baaron7 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Off)

234Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ah, would be awesome, yes. So, if it is like that, I would use the spell ray of frost on that bandit instead of acid splash. (and charge nevertheless)

235Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat log}
Lakatos moves up a little behind one of the large logs. He spots a fearsome-looking woman with two axes that you recognise from Svetlana's description as Kressle. Unfortunately, Kressle also spots him and shouts a warning to the bandits. (Lakatos can still move/attack, but since the situation has changed now I thought to allow Lakatos to react)
Sandron charges! His frigid ray catches the bandit in the arm, and his sabre in the chest. The bandit grimaces with the sudden loss of blood, but is still standing.

The grey bandit that Sandron hit realises that he's outmatched and makes a dash for it.
Yellow and Red adjust their positions slightly and fire arrows at Sandron. Yellow's is right out and thuds into the tree next to him, but Red's arrow whizzes past Sandron's arm, leaving a bloody gash.
Kressle moves forward a bit, and with a sly grin hurls a dagger with force at Lakatos, but it slams into the log he's behind.

{GM Notes}
Noticing that there's an interesting new bit on the PRD on more modern technology. Interestingly, you're geographically close to an area where such technology is comparatively readily available, so I'll allow you to buy gear from this section.
Yes, you can cast 0 level spells an infinite number of times a day, so go nuts!

Last edited by Quark on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

236Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

"Ugh, it was close."
If I can, I'd like to use Darkness on the bullet what im carrying in my tail, then place it on the logs near me to spread the dark out, then attemting to go in backwards on the road in stealth.
If I can't use Darkness, I'd just go backwards on the road and attempting to use stealth.

237Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Okay, you've cast darkness on the bullet. The area of low light is indicated by the Big Circle. Lakatos sneaks over to where Haivy is, behind the other log.

238Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Hi moves to the Kressle while she spots on Lakatos.(uses acrobatics to prevent other's attack)
Hi uses stunning fist on Kressle in the low light area.

239Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ok, Sandron wanted to use ray of enfeeblement on kressle, but I think the darkness gives me a malus on to hit....

STOP! We definitely have to wait for Lydo!

240Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

OK, Hi is too rush :P
Hi stops the action and stealth, hide between the grove and the wood

241Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:25 am

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Amazing speed :P
"looks like there's some good targets gathering in the effective area of my spell..."
Lydo tried to slow down his pace and went along the left side of the brown wet path, and hide next to his companions.
"If Hi draw attention from the green bandit, my sleep spell will be just cast on those three when they're trying to attack Hi, so just try to feint attack and protect yourself Hi."

242Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat Log}
Things caught in the blue circle will be hit by the sleep spell (although the target can change depending on where will be most effective). The spell will be cast at the start of Lydovec's next turn.

The area of dim light caused by the darkness spell gives a 20% miss chance rather than a penalty to hit. Also, the spell only needs to touch, so it'll be easier to hit.

I'll wait for Sandron to move, then the Bandits get to attack again.

{GM Notes}
I'm thinking that I'll allow use of activity score to reroll any roll. 100 AS should do it. That should allow you to retry failed attacks or low damage attacks &c. You have to take the second roll even if it's worse than before (although you can buy rerolls multiple times). You'll have to do it quickly, mind.

243Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ok, we have to get rid off that flanking wounded bandit. I charge him again (frosty ray and slash) and if I miss, I will use those AS!

244Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

{Combat Log}
Sandron's ice beam catches the bandit's head, covering it in ice, while his Sabre takes the bandit through the heart. The bandit crumples to the ground, dead. (No need to use AS this time =3)

Kressle hurls another dagger, this time at Haivy. It hits her in the shoulder and lodges there. It hurts, but the damage isn't huge.
The Red bandit shoots an arrow at Lydovec, but it lands in the trunk of a tree before it even gets close.
The Yellow bandit shoots at Sandron, but likewise has no success.

Lydovec finishes chanting his spell. The Red bandit drops off into peaceful slumber, but Kressle is apparently made of sterner stuff. She shrugs off the sleep effect.

{GM Note}
Do you like having descriptive text to show how much damage is being dealt, or would you prefer to see numbers? The aim with text only is to try to stop you being unrealistically reckless.

245Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Hi uses stunning fist on Kressle! if not hit, uses dodge to prevent from being attacked again

246Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Moving up to Kressle (throught the lodges if possible (I mean jump above them)) in stealth, and attacking her in the low light vision area. If she senses me before I attack, Id like to use bluff.

{Off}
We dont have the Combat on this page yet :P
I like to read this way the damage thing.
And I soon reach 100 posts on the forum Bandit 

Last edited by baaron7 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lodge problem & emote)

247Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

{Off}
You mean combat description(used skills, damage number)? :P

248Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Click me!

{Combat Log}
In the dim light, Haivy nearly misses Kressle, but the attack goes through. Her hands clap down on Kressle's ears, stunning her and causing blood to trickle out. Despite the power of the attack, Kressle is still standing.
Since Hi's stun was successful, Lakatos easily runs up and sneak attacks Kressle. His dagger bites deeply, but Kressle's leather armour prevents extreme damage. Still, the cut causes blood to spurt. Kressle is quite aware of the pain now.

{GM Notes}
I can, if desired, include the damage given as well as the text. Skills aren't necessarily used in combat much, and I will ask you if you want to use them. Except for acrobatics, stealth and perception, of course, since that carries little penalty for failure.
You'll like the title for 100 posts =3

Last edited by Quark on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep being Ninja'd XD)

249Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

While Kressle is pain, Hi grabs the chance to do Flurry of Blows

250Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 am

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sandron charges the yellow bandit with a supporting frostray. Than again a slash with the sabre. I hope you both are enough for that... female creature named Kressle.

Ninja 

Last edited by Einstein on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ninja)

251Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:54 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Moving behind Kressle grandma (using acrobatics) and flanking her.

252Kingmaker Group 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kingmaker Group 2 Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:40 am

Lydovec

Lydovec
Regular

Looks like melee combat started...
Show time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRHTmVr9bQ
I hope this (pirate) song won't wake that sleeping bandit up...:P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum