The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Writer's Group

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Writer's Group Empty Writer's Group

Quark

Quark
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

On a random whim which I'll probably regret later, how about a writer's group?

There'll be a topic put up, say, monthly and you write a short story on it. No pressure to do it every month, just if you have the time/can think of a story for the topic. No restrictions on the content or length (But if it's really long or not PG make sure to say so).

Let's start by picking a topic. You've got until 23:59 10/05/2015 GMT+10 to post a topic idea, and then three days from then to vote on the topic you most want to do.

Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed May 06, 2015 4:09 pm by Guest

I'm in.
As for topic, I have a somewhat unusual suggestion: "Fiction with yourself as protagonist, wherein you engage in conflict with some form of demon, eldritch abomination, or monstrosity, and win, but primarily through your own incompetence or stupidity." Grin

The Black Vegetable

Post Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm by The Black Vegetable

I'll vote for this on the condition that the continuation of Vanitas is not published here.

Post Wed May 06, 2015 6:47 pm by Guest

Would I do that?
...Yes. Yes, I would do that. I promise not to do that, is that accepted?

The Black Vegetable

Post Wed May 06, 2015 7:31 pm by The Black Vegetable

Very much so.
Your writing thus far trumps mine anyway.

Quark

Post Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 pm by Quark

for the sake of having at least one other topic to chose to write a story on, here are two random images I found by typing gibberish into a search engine and I completely expect to not be voted for:

Topic 2:

Topic 3:

...Although I'm leaning towards Van de Rede's suggestion myself, even if I don't like writing about myself. Well, fictional might be a change.

Post Thu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm by Guest

That first one makes me want to write something about Mexican bricklayers in bizarre situations :P

The Black Vegetable

Post Thu May 07, 2015 10:08 pm by The Black Vegetable

The dog dressed up as a streetwalker or whatever is pretty creepy.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum