The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying out this new stuff!

Are magic or mysterious items necessary for RPG's to be successful?

Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_lcap25%Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_lcap0%Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_lcap0%Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_lcap25%Trying out this new stuff! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Onions

Onions
Golden Cat Lord
Golden Cat Lord

For the tastyness of it all, I had to try this little part of the forum out. I don't forumnate enough I think. So here I will forumnate. I don't want to flood the kingmaker group 2 chat only with my experimental experiments, so I will experiment here! Where I belong! In the um, experimentation chamber. Yes. Here I will perfect the art of using the forum, or at least pretend to be trying to do so. And if you feel like reading my awkwardness, please feel inclined to leave pictures of fish or other tasty food in here. They will be much appreciated. Meow.

Share this post on: reddit

Quark

Post Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 am by Quark

Have fun experimenting!

Also have a video:

There's another game system I'm looking at that's almost that video entirely. Although slightly more sci-fi. And maybe more serious. But who needs serious?

Onions

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am by Onions

Trying out this new stuff! Fishing-dogTrying out this new stuff! GiphyTrying out this new stuff! Giphy

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum