The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haivy, the half-elf monk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Haivy, the half-elf monk Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Name: Haivy
Player: Daydream
Race: half-elf, female
Class: Monk
Alignment: Lawful good
Weapon: kama

Haivy  was brought up by her human mother and lived in a small village. She doesn't know much about her father, but this can't stop her has a happy life. By growing some crops, they can have a self-sufficient live.
After her mother passed away, she started the journey to mystery east land. Unfortunately, Haivy's sense of direction is poor, so she hasn't got the right place yet. However, those impressive experiences of getting lost really trained her to be good at surviving and make her strong in both body and spirit. During the happy journey - although it accompanied with variety accidents - Haivy meet many people and heard many stories, she gradually understands about her blood.

Haivy is a skillful kama user, her favorite outfits are hooded cloak and long boots.

2Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Nicely done, Daydream =3

Based on your background, you can have a +2 bonus to both Survival and Profession (Farmer) checks, a free skill rank in each and both of these are class skills for you.
You have a pair of Masterwork Kama and a Monk's kit for free.

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

3Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Masterwork kama
Haivy, the half-elf monk Kama

4Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 am

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Whow, nice avatar picture Daydream! May I ask that it represents Haivy, or its just a total different picture? And its a drawing from You? I love home-made stuffs  Mmm...

5Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 am

Daydream

Daydream
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Thanks for the praise =3 Actually this is my old drawing, I suddenly remembered it and think it can be the prototype of my character, when I'm free I'll modify it to more fit Haivy :P

6Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:08 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Wow, very nice =3
I'm really looking forward to the modified version =3

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

7Haivy, the half-elf monk Empty Re: Haivy, the half-elf monk Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:20 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Awesome :3
Im looking forward to it either! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum